Evaluation associated with link between educational and intellectual tasks of students
Successes of academic and activity that is cognitive of pupils are characterized by quantitative and qualitative indicators expressed and recorded by the evaluation.
Assessment of real information – definitions and expressions in conditional devices (points), along with evaluative judgments of this teacher of real information, abilities and abilities of students according to certain requirements associated with the curriculum.
Concept of criteria for evaluating the outcomes of intellectual activity of pupils
In modern pedagogy of highschool you can find different ways to this is of criteria for assessing the total link between cognitive task of pupils. Some scientists propose for the thing of evaluation to take the structural the different parts of academic tasks, particularly:
- Content component – the quantity of understanding of the item of study (in accordance with curricula, state criteria). Whenever assessing listed here faculties of knowledge to be analyzed: completeness, correctness, logic, awareness (understanding, the difference between your primary in addition to additional); verbalization, this is certainly verbalization (translation, description); capability to use knowledge, etc.
- Operational-organizational component – the capability associated with the student to find the means of action in terms of the curriculum associated with evaluated control (substantive actions); specific mental faculties, ie ability to compare, abstract, classify, generalize, etc. (psychological actions); skills to investigate, plan, organize, control the method while the outcomes of the duty, basic activity (general educational actions). The analysis, along with the correctness, self-reliance associated with the performance when it comes to novelty ( because of the model, comparable, reasonably new), are become analyzed. understanding and design that is verbal reproduction (translation), description, application in conditions of novelty, etc.
- Emotional and motivational component yourwriters.net – mindset to examine (indifferent, perhaps not enough positive, interested, expressive, good).
These traits may be taken as a basis for determining the degree of educational success, basic requirements due to their assessment and appropriate assessments (in points).
Other requirements for evaluation pupil’s success
The criteria for assessment may be also:
- character of assimilation of currently understood knowledge (degree of understanding, durability of memory, volume, completeness and accuracy of knowledge);
- the caliber of knowledge found because of the student, the logic of reasoning, the argumentation, the sequence and independency associated with presentation, the tradition of speech;
- amount of mastering currently understood types of task, skills and skills of application associated with obtained knowledge in training;
- perfecting the ability of innovative activity;
- quality regarding the work (external design, the speed of execution, diligence, etc.).
Some instructors look at the degree of knowledge to function as the criterion that is main evaluation:
- reproductive (knowledge is consciously recognized, fixed in memory and reproducible objective details about topics of cognition);
- reconstructive (knowledge is manifested into the willingness and cap ability associated with the pupil to make use of them in comparable, standard or variational conditions);
- creative (students can efficiently apply knowledge and assimilated means of acting in non-typical situations).
Today, many educators are developing their very own method of evaluating students’ knowledge, abilities and abilities. Into the viewpoint of some of them, the assessment ought to be in line with the content and amount of mistakes created by the pupil. They argue their point of view that in some sports a performance without mistakes and shortcomings is approximated by the maximum wide range of points, and also for the errors which are made, the rating is paid off (gymnastics, acrobatics, figure skating, etc.). Continuing from such suggestions, some scholars ponder over it expedient to take evaluation that is certain and defects in dental reactions and written works well with the evaluation criterion. It is important to elaborate norms of assessments, that is, to look for the wide range of errors and defects that correspond to an assessment that is particular. Criteria and norms of assessments should always be developed for every scholastic discipline, consequently, the necessity for any universal, generalized evaluation criteria disappears.